Graduate Intern Development Manager
OVG is the largest Real Estate Technology company in The Netherlands. It has a strong foothold in Germany and is growing rapidly in internationally. We develop smart, high-tech office buildings, but always with a sustainable footprint. Our core purpose is to create healthier working, living and learning environments by using smart technology. To achieve OVG‘s green focus on innovation and technology we are active members of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Dutch Green Building Counsel (DGBC) World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and CoreNet Global.
We are a strong team of highly driven and tech savvy entrepreneurs. Innovators who get stuff done, people who create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. OVG seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make OVG a global success story.
As a Graduate Intern Development Manager you are responsible for:
- Research on implementation of Circulair building principles into the real estate development projects or;
- Research how to implement Well within OVG projects; (other subjects within the green focus on innovation and technology of OVG are also possible)
- Implement research results into OVG projects;
- Publish articles based on research results;
- Participate in the development team;
- Participate in design teams with focus on sustainability, innovation, wellbeing and technology.
Skills required /qualifications
- Bachelors degree, in Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture and starting your Masters degree graduation project;
- Affinity with commercial Real Estate;
- Proven track record of leading extracurricular activities or during your studies;
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, team player, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy;
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
A full-time graduation position with mentor in the most sustainable office in the world: The Edge - Amsterdam. OVG offers an attractive benefits package that more than meets market conditions. Therefore flexibility, a desire to constantly learn and a desire to take on new challenges and responsibilities are an absolute must in order to succeed with us.
How to apply
Would you like to know more or apply directly? Do you have any questions about the position? Then contact or send your CV and motivation to Nadia van den Borne (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.