Interim HR Manager (temporary)
OVG is the largest Real Estate Technology company in The Netherlands. It has a strong foothold in Germany and is growing rapidly internationally. We develop smart, high-tech office buildings, but always with a sustainable footprint. Our core purpose is to create healthier working, living and learning environments by using smart technology. To achieve OVG‘s green focus on innovation and technology we are active members of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Dutch Green Building Counsel (DGBC) World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and CoreNet Global.
We are a strong team of highly driven and tech savvy entrepreneurs. Innovators who get stuff done, people who create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. OVG seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make OVG a global success story.
During this interim period, the HR Manager reports directly to the CFO and provides operational/tactical consultation, coordination and support on a variety of HR functional areas in the Netherlands, Germany and the United States: Recruitment, Selection of Top Talent, On- and Off boarding, Compensation and Benefits, HR Policies and Procedures, HR Performance and Reporting, Learning and Development and HR/Payroll Administration.
- Undertake full range of general HR activities (working in partnership with different stakeholders) for our employees in The Netherlands, Germany and the United States (approximately 70 employees in total).
- Provide advice and guidance of employee relations issues such as absence, pension, performance management, recruitment and talent management.
- Ensure comprehensive utilization, completion and promotion of the value of the annual Performance Management process.
- Coordinate Top Talent Program: recruitment events on universities.
- HR and Payroll Administration.
Skills required /qualifications
- Bachelor or Master's degree in HRM.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a HR generalist role (including recruitment, HR and Payroll administration, coordination of Mid-Year Performance review process and advising management).
- Knowledge of the Dutch Labor Market, Laws and current HR trends.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy.
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills in Dutch and English.
Due to maternity leave, this is a temporary position for 3 days (24 hours) a week in Amsterdam from April 24 till September 18, 2017.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position or are you already sure about your choice and want to get started as our Interim HR Manager? Please send your CV and motivation to Nadia van den Borne (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.