OVG is the largest Real Estate Technology company in The Netherlands. It has a strong foothold in Germany and is growing rapidly in internationally (we just started in New York). We develop smart, high-tech office buildings, but always with a sustainable footprint. Our core purpose is to create healthier working, living and learning environments by using smart technology. To achieve OVG‘s green focus on innovation and technology we are active members of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Dutch Green Building Counsel (DGBC) World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and CoreNet Global.
We are a strong team of highly driven and tech savvy entrepreneurs. Innovators who get stuff done, people who create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. OVG seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make OVG a global success story.
As a Communication Intern you are responsible for:
- Coordination and distribution of press releases;
- Follow-up marketing actions to media partners globally;
- Assist the marketing team in all marketing and branding activities incl. updating website, content search, newsletters, publications, etc.;
- Presenting OVG on social media by writing news items;
- Assist the marketing team in organizing events;
- General communication and marketing assistance;
- Supporting sales managers with media and text related actions focused on acquisitions;
- Assisting with office administrative duties, i.e. data entry, filing, etc.
Skills required /qualifications
- You are currently doing your bachelor degrees in the field of Marketing/Communication;
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, hands-on, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy;
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings;
- Knows basics principles of social media and online media;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills in Dutch and English;
- Affinity with language and text;
A full-time intern position for preferably 5 months. OVG offers an attractive benefits package that more than meets market conditions. Therefore, flexibility, a desire to constantly learn and a desire to take on new challenges and responsibilities are an absolute must in order to succeed with us. And, we are based in the smartest and most sustainable office building of the world: The Edge in Amsterdam.