Internship OVG Germany
OVG is the largest Real Estate Technology company in The Netherlands. It has a strong foothold in Germany and is growing rapidly in internationally. We develop smart, high-tech office buildings, but always with a sustainable footprint. Our core purpose is to create healthier working, living and learning environments by using smart technology. To achieve OVG‘s green focus on innovation and technology we are active members of the World Economic Forum (WEF), the Dutch Green Building Counsel (DGBC) World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and CoreNet Global.
We are a strong team of highly driven and tech savvy entrepreneurs. Innovators who get stuff done, people who create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. OVG seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make OVG a global success story.
As an Intern you are responsible for:
- Supporting the team in negotiations with external service providers, tenants and investors
- Collaboration with architects, project controllers, brokers
- Design of presentations and texts
- Devising innovative solutions to complex problems in real estate
- Identifying acquisitions and investments (including market, location, rental)
Skills required /qualifications
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment
- Studying Master Real Estate, Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture, Business Administration
- Affinity with commercial Real Estate;
- Proven track record of leading extracurricular activities during your studies;
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, team player, innovator, results oriented, enthusiastic personality and high level of energy;
- Able to cope with time pressure and dynamic surroundings;
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, networking and presentation skills in German and English.
A full-time intern position for preferably 6 months. OVG offers an attractive benefits package at market conditions. Therefore, flexibility, a desire to learn and to take on new challenges and responsibilities are a must to succeed with us.
Would you like to know more or apply directly?
Do you have any questions about the position? Then contact or send your CV, including a motivation letter to Nadia van den Borne (HR Manager) via firstname.lastname@example.org.